Full day Gastronomy Tour to Feneos in Corinthia
Tour available upon request! A full-day food tour exploring the fascinating region of Feneos.
Discover the breathtaking, rugged region of mountainous Corinthia only just a few hours away from Athens. Take a full day gastronomy tour and explore the lakes, museums and monasteries scattered about the gorgeous landscape.
The highlands of Corinth are just 2-3 hours by car from Athens. At a distance of just 60km from the capital one can see two lakes, golden reed beds, fields where exceptional pulses are cultivated, mountain plains and alpine landscapes. And all of this next door to the Gulf of Corinth and the breathtaking Corinth Canal. On this full day tour you will discover the best kept secrets of this fascinating region, you will meet with local producers and learn about the cultivation of traditional Greek pulses, you will taste delicious local food made of local agricultural products and unique wine varieties by visiting a traditional wine estate. A perfect tour to escape for a day to nature and to get closer to traditional Greek village life and culture.
Key highlights of this journey:
– Stop at the Isthmus of Corinth to see the famous Corinth Canal
– Explore the beautiful lake Doxa and the historic monastery of Aghios Georgios
– Meet with local producers in Goura village and learn about the cultivation of Greek pulses
– Taste delicious local food made of local products
– Visit the Environment Museum of Stymphalia lake
– Have a wine-tasting experience in a traditional wine estate
Food tour available upon request!
To book this culinary tour, please
fill in the booking form and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Departure6 Filellinon Street, Syntagma Square or we can pick you up from your hotel if it is in central Athens
Departure TimePlease arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
Return Time19:30 PM.
Here is a map with the places we visit during this full day tour