Cultural trip to the Peloponnese and Delphi
Is this your first time to visit Greece? Do you wish to delve into Greece’s rich history and cultural heritage and explore its most important and famous archaeological treasures while at the same time experiencing modern Greek life and culture?
This five-days trip will take you to some of the most fascinating classical sites, such as Mycenae, Olympia, Ancient Messene, the Temple of Apollo Epicurius of Bassae and Delphi, the man-made marvel of the Corinth Canal and the Byzantine castle city of Mystras.
The perfect itinerary for history, Greek mythology and modern Greek culture enthusiasts!
Key highlights of this journey:
– Ancient Corinth and Mycenae
– Ancient Sparta and byzantine Mystras
– Museum of the Olive and Greek Olive Oil in Sparta
– Ancient Messene and Temple of Apollo Epicurius of Bassae
– Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games
– Sanctuary of Delphi
Customize this trip!
This trip can be customized to your personal travel wishes! To learn more about the trip and enquire about prices, please fill in the form and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Departure Time9 AM
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing and shoes.
Day 1: From Athens to Ancient Corinth, Mycenae and Tripoli
Day 2: In Sparta, Mystras and Kalamata
Day 3: In Ancient Messene and the Temple of Apollo Epicurius
Day 4: In Ancient Olympia and wine tasting in a vineyard
Day 5: In Delphi and Arachova and return to Athens
- Accommodation in hotels or characterful local guesthouses with breakfast
- Private vehicle throughout the tour
- Experienced tour leader
- A wine tasting experience and a picnic
- Information material
- Liability Insurance
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites
- Tour guides for the archaeological sites (available upon request with extra charge)
- Food, drinks and beverages if not mentioned above
- Anything not specified in the “what’s included” section