Half-day tour from Athens to the tranquil Attica countryside!
A half-day private tour discovering a cultural gem outside Athens.
This tour is suitable for families with children.
With special activities for children in the archeological site by a specialized guide (available upon request)!
Vineyards, olive trees, mountains and the coastline of Euboean gulf surround the Sanctuary of Artemis Brauronia and the new Brauron Museum, an ideal destination for visitors seeking to discover a cultural gem outside Athens.
Key highlights of this journey:
– Visit the archaeological site and museum of Brauron
– Enjoy free time to explore the coast and have lunch in a taverna by the sea
– Travel by comfortable car or minivan
Customize this tour!
This tour can be customized to your personal travel wishes! To learn more about the tour and enquire about prices, please fill in the form and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Departure Time9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 3:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, sun screen.
- Half-day private excursion
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Experienced tour leader
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Information material
- Liability Insurance
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site of Brauron & the Museum
- Guide for the archaeological site (available upon request with extra charge)
- Food, drinks and beverages if not mentioned above
- Anything not specified in the “what’s included” section