Young explorers in Ancient Olympia & Chlemoutsi castle
Ideal for families traveling with their children in Greece!
Accompanied by a tour guide specializing in children’s activities.
A two day family trip for people travelling with their children. As young explorers children visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia to learn about the Greek Gods, the weaponry of ancient warriors, the Games and perform their own Olympic games in the ancient stadium under the guidance of a museum educator specializing in childrens programs.
The exploration continues to the most well preserved castle in Greece. Chlemoutsi or Clermont as it was called by French owners was constructed around 1220, the time of the Franks, by Geoffrey II Villehardouin. Through role playing, a clues hunt, storytelling and crafts children enjoy an interactive learning experience.
The journey concludes with an easy hike and picnic in Foloi oak forest, famous for the myths and legends of Centaur and Hercules.
Key highlights of this journey:
– Ancient Olympia
– Chlemoutsi Castle
– Hike & picnic in the Foloi Oak Forest
– Accompanied by a Travel Guide specializing in children’s programs
– Suitable for parents, who feel like children… too!!
Customize this trip!
This trip can be customized to your personal travel wishes! To learn more about the trip and enquire about prices, please fill in the form and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
Post a Comment
- Accommodation in 4* hotel in Olympia with breakfast
- Private vehicle throughout the tour
- Experienced guide specializing in children’s programs
- Picnic in Foloi Oak Forest
- Information material
- Liability Insurance
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites
- Food, drinks and beverages if not mentioned above
- Anything not specified in the “what’s included” section